1. Commitment to Privacy
2. Third Party Site Links
3. Personal Information
4. Protection of Personal Information
It is our policy to protect any personal information that you submit to us through this Website or otherwise by doing the following:
Tf you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
1. Safeguarding any data, computer files and documents containing your personal information from any misuse by third parties;
2. Destroying, erasing or making unreadable any data, computer files and documents containing your personal information prior to their disposal
3. Protecting the confidentiality of your personal information;
4. Prohibiting the unlawful disclosure of your personal information; and
In the event that there is ever a breach of security regarding your personal information, we intend to comply with applicable state and federal law requirements regarding the notification and disclosure to you and to the appropriate authorities of the circumstances surrounding the breach
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
7. Opt-Out of Email Notification System
If you have signed up for our email notification system, or are receiving email notifications from us as the result of any account that you registered with us, and you no longer wish to receive our email notifications, you may opt-out of our email notification system by replying to any email that you receive and by putting the word “unsubscribe” in the reference line. Please allow up to one week for the removal of your name from our email notification system.
If you have questions regarding the
c/o APS Marketing Group
198 Foster Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11230.
You may also call the Privacy Officer at (718) 554-5669.
Please note that Escarra Hospitality has no access to or control over any cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
9. Effective Date